Bull BBQ® Stainless Steel Outdoor KITCHEN
Comes with LPG and Natural Gas Jets
If you want to make a statement this summer, then the BULL BBQ® outdoor kitchen is the ultimate centre piece. Larger than life, smooth flowing lines with everything you need to show off your cooking skills whilst entertaining friends or family.
The genuine BULL BBQ® unit is equipped with a whopping 6 burners, including side burner for wok or reheating & back burner fully equipped with 240V rotisserie, stainless steel serving trays, accurate temperature gauge, electronic igniter, ice box, tidy handy bin, plus a fully featured kitchen that will have everyone in awe. This genuine BULL BBQ® has been fully approved by Australian Standards and carries the AGA certification, your genuine BULL BBQ® Outdoor Kitchen comes 95% assembled, and is constructed solely of Stainless Steel using a combination of 202, 304 and 420 grades. Sleek design and striking appearance does not end on the outside either, as all internal components, flame retarders, burners, the full length slide out drip tray are all made of 100% stainless steel meaning your genuine BULL BBQ® is built to last a life time.
- Complete 6 burners with Rear Rotisserie Burner
- Complete Kitchen with Stainless Steel Tap
- Convenient stainless steel slide out tray for cylinder storage
- Includes Stainless Steel Grill, Cast Iron Grill Plate & Warming Rack
- 4 Stainless Steel Tube Burners - Total 46,400 BTU each 11,600 BTU
- Gas side Burner with rack - 15,000 BTU
- Ceramic rear burner for healthy rotisserie cooking- 11,500 BTU 240V Rotisserie
- Twin Skin Stainless Steel Doors and Hood
- Display Temperature Gauge
- Removable Stainless Steel Drip Tray
- Full Electronic Ignition On Every Burner
- Commercial Grade Design and Performance
- Comes With Heavy Duty Lockable Casters For Easy Relocation
- Complete with 12 Months Parts Warranty
This item can only be shipped within Australia.
Shipping weight: 140kg
Total Cooking Area - 670mm x 420mm
BBQ Size - 2220mm x 600mm x 1240mm.
This BBQ comes certified for both LPG and Natural Gas, the unit comes set up for LPG, the jets need to be turned around to convert to Natural Gas and you will need to purchase a Natural Gas Regulator. You should also ensure you get a gas plumber to do the work.
You can also view and pick up this item from our warehouse located in the Wollongong area; for more info and directions please call on 02 4257 4787.