Shipping & Returns
Bigger Boyz Toyz ships its garden tools and outdoor garden equipment to all areas of Australia.
For deliveries within Australia of items up to 20kg and within 1m long, we use Australia Post's eParcel service. For Larger items we use a courier service; please note couriers are unable to deliver to PO Boxes so please ensure you provide a valid day time delivery address. To ensure your orders are delivered safe and sound you will need to sign to accept delivery. You must be home to receipt delivery of courier delivered items. Re-delivery charges apply.
You should also include a daytime phone number with your shipping details should we need to contact you if there are any problems with your delivery.
Items with free shipping applies to most parts of Australia, but areas including the following will incur additional postage charges: W.A, North QLD, N.T and Island areas. Our staff will contact you after your order if you fall into these areas.
All shipping costs include insurance.
A tailgate delivery will be required to most residential addresses at an additional cost of $95 if an item weigh's more than 50kg . Please advise if you require this service. Alternatively you can pick up from a local depot.
All items are dispatched by Bigger Boyz Toyz within 24 hours of receiving your order. Delivery times are based on the following guidelines:
1 - 2 days - Sydney, ACT, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast
2 - 4 days - Rest of NSW, Rest of VIC
3 - 6 days - SA, QLD North, Perth
5-9 days - TAS, NT, WA
Domestic Delivery Costs
As a general guide domestic shipping costs are as follows:
|Up to 500g||$7.50|
|Up to 3kg||$12.00|
|Up to 15kg||$25.00|
|Up to 25kg||$49.00|
|Up to 50kg||$99.00|
Returns and Refunds
PROCESS FOR RETURNS AND REFUNDS ON DEFECTIVE OR INCORRECT PRODUCTS
- (a) When seeking a return on a product, please contact us via email@example.com . Once contacted we will investigate your issues and advise you whether your product may be returned and, where required, provide you with a Return Authorisation and instructions on how to return your goods, with which you must comply. We will not accept the return of a product without approval from our Customer Service Team. The product must be returned within 30 Calendar Days from the approved date, all returns and any issues involved will be resolved by Bigger Boyz Toyz within 4 business days.
- (b) Once an item is returned we will either inspect your goods and investigate any claimed defect or, where we believe it is applicable, provide a remedy in relation to your goods. If we do not believe a remedy is applicable upon inspecting your goods (for example, where we believe the goods have been misused, or there was a failure to use in accordance with manufacturer's instructions, used it in an abnormal way or there has been a failure to take reasonable care), we will reject your claim and return your goods to you. You must cover the cost of return shipping in order to receive goods we have rejected on inspection, and we will provide you with instructions on how to make this payment, if your product is found to be defective or you have mistakenly been sent the wrong product and require a refund, all postage cost will be covered along with the original purchase price will be refunded by Bigger Boyz Toyz
- (c) Refunds will be issued using the payment method used for purchase. Store credits will be issued to the account used to purchase the goods.
- (d) We will process refunds and replacements within 4 business days of receipt by us of the original product.
- (e) We reserve the right to change product specifications and or models as improvements to technology are developed
Bigger Boyz Toyz offers a 1-year parts warranty on all products used for domestic use from the date of purchase. For all commercial use, a 3 months parts warranty period applies, unless specified in the item listing. All conditions below are based upon the product being faulty or not performing as described. In the instance where a return is required the purchaser is liable for any shipping cost. Warranties will only be determined by a Bigger Boyz Toyz Technician upon inspection.
Warranties do not cover accidents, misuse, neglect, natural disaster or act of God or other external causes, or damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner that is not described in the instructions.
Bigger Boyz Toyz offers 14 day DOA warranty on all products.
Please contact Bigger Boyz Toyz immediately should you notice any problems with your purchase. We will attempt to rectify the issue as soon as possible if your item is damaged or faulty upon arrival
For all purchases sent back due to change of mind, there will be a 20% of purchase price re-stocking fee and items must be unused and in original packaging, postage will also be at the purchasers' expense and any postage cost incurred in original purchase will not be refunded. If the item was sent with free postage, it will be deemed 20% of purchase price.
In the instance you are required to send an item or part back for replacement please follow our return and refund process.
We do not offer a warranty on items that have been damaged due to misuse, abuse or infrequent servicing. No refund or exchange will be granted in such instances. Please check each item description for further details on warranty as some specific components of power equipment are not covered by warranty. Warranties do not cover consumables, blades, bars, chains, recoil starters and lack of putting oil in engines or mixing oil with fuel where required.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
All Warranties expressed are domestic warranties.
By purchasing our products you agree to all terms and conditions set out by bigger boyz toyz pty limited including warranty terms.
Procedure for Claiming Warranty
To make a warranty claim we will need you to do the following.
- Take a picture of the damaged or faulty part along with your original invoice or order number to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will reply letting you know we have received your claim and act on your claim immediately, we will send you a replacement part out with Australia Post for you to fit.
- If you are unable to fit the part, you are welcome to drop your item back to us or ship your item back and we will fit the part for you, please note all shipping cost is to be covered by the purchaser
Points to remember:
Make sure you include your delivery address and name, and a clear indication on what is wrong.Back to Top