Harvey MB-600 Mobile Base
This Universal Mobile Base will keep your shop machine mobile. Made of heavy-gauge steel, it can support up to 600 lbs and accommodate a 12in x 12in to 36in x 36in machine. The four mobile base corners are adjustable for different plywood thickness from 3/4 in to 1-1/2 in. The only assembly requires is to cut a sheet of plywood (3/4 in recommended minimum thickness. not included) to size and bolt it into the four corners of the Universal Mobile Base. The Universal Mobile Base features two convenient, foot-operated control pedals for easy raising / lowering and two sturdy swivel casters for maximum mobility.
- Material: Heavy-Gauge Steel
- Max. Supporting Weight: 275 kg
- Suitable Machine Footprint: from 12" X 12" to 36" X 36"
- Suitable Plywood Thickness: from 3/4" to 1-1/2"
- Machine Lifting Height Off Floor (with plywood of 3/4" bolted in): 1-13/16"
What's in Box
- Instruction sheet
- Flat Head Screw (Qty. 12)
- Hex Nut (Qty. 12)
- Floating mounting plate (Qty. 4)
- Rear mobile base corner (Qty. 2)
- Front swivel mobile base corner (Qty. 2)
Please Note: Plywood base is not included, this will need to be provided by the purchaser.