The BBT 2 stroke pump is the perfect solution for those who need to move water quickly and efficiently during fire season. With a powerful 43cc 2 stroke engine, featuring a double ringed piston and dual weighted crankshaft, this pump is capable of pumping up to 15000LPH.
Equipped with a recoil start, the BBT 2 stroke pump also features a 1 x 1" BSP outlet for high pressure and a 1" suction inlet, allowing you to transfer water from a dam or water hole with ease. With a maximum lift of 35M, you can access those hard-to-reach dams or creeks, and be confident that the BBT 2 stroke pump will get the job done.
The pump also features a single impeller, an alloy pump and housing, and weighs in at just 7kg, making it easy to transport and maneuver to wherever you need it.
- 43cc 2 stroke single cylinder engine
- Recoil start
- 1 x 1" BSP outlet for high pressure
- 1" inlet
- Single impellor
- Alloy pump and housing for durability
- Lightweight design, only 7kg for portability
- Max 35M lift for accessing distant water sources