HW615P 15” Industrial Bandsaw
Like many traditional machines, band saws have not changed much over the decades. Harvey decided to redesign band saws with new ideas to raise the standards for band saws. The ALPHA Series HW615P Bandsaw is a direct result of these ideas. The basic concept behind the HW615P is to make a truly heavy-duty, powerful and precise bandsaw which will enable you to do the job with ease and pleasure.
The HW615P is built with a 3 HP, 220v motor to ensure enough power to undertake any job that a 15” bandsaw can handle; solid, reinforced structural steel frame; premium, heavy-duty cast iron flywheels; unique tool-less upper and lower blade guides; precision ground 20" x 20" (508x508mm) cast iron work table with great durability and rust resistance; extra-large precision high low aluminum fence with solid T-square gliding/locking structure; worm gear system for smooth worktable tilt; dual trunnions for stability; and a fully enclosed blade guard. All of these add to the precision, smoothness and solid performance and make HW615P a ultimate bandsaw for professional woodworkers.
- Dynamically balanced cast iron flywheels for smooth operation and extra torque when running
- 3HP powerful TEFC single phase motor (220V)
- Precision ground cast iron work table with great durability and rust resistance
- Unique tool-less upper and lower blade guides
- Extra sized and robust steel frame
- Quick release tensioning levers
- Worm gear worktable tilting
- Foot brake with micro switch
- Full enclosure protection for blade
- Micro-switches on the top and bottom doors for extra safety
- Dual trunnion system for stable support of worktable
- Extra large aluminum alloy precision high/low fence