APACHE 52" Zero Turn Mower
Important aspects when deciding on a Zero Turn Mower.
- Check to see if the deck is a fabricated deck or pressed deck, pressed decks are a cheaper option but are prone to rust out, bend and deteriorate quickly, when looking make sure you get the stronger more durable fabricated deck, these are manufactured normally by hand using plate steel which is thicker and stronger.
- Check your drives. The drives are the most expensive part of any zero turn mower, they are generally double the cost of the engine (And that's for just for one) so if they are a cheap drive they will cost you a lot in the long term. The Apache mowers use the ZT-3100 commercial drives from Hydro Gear, which are regarded as the best in the world.
- Check your engine brand, make sure you use an engine that is a worldwide company and also carries a worldwide warranty, this is why we use Briggs and Stratton, they are the biggest engine maker in the world with more dealers than any other engine dealer.
The NEW Season Apache model Zero Turn Ride on Lawn Mower has arrived, with some awesome new features for this season, including a new Mulch Capabilities, New Wider Lawn Tyres.
Gone are those days of the old slow lawn tractors that the humble budget could only afford, days would go past where you could only dream of that illustrious Zero Turn Mower. With the strong Australian Dollar and some pretty heavy negotiating, BBT has managed to snag one of the best deals this year and are willing to pass those savings straight on to you!!
The advantages of a Zero Turn are endless, no more back and forth trying to negotiate around trees, the BBT 52 ZT will turn on a dime.
The BBT 52ZT Mower has been fitted with genuine Hydro Gear ZT3100 twin drives, these drives are the commercial range in Hydro Gears range, the mower has been fitted with ROPS (Roll Over Protection System), all bearings are NSK Bearings (regarded as the best in the world)
The BBT 52 ZT has also been fitted with a 4mm fabricated deck, most others you see are pressed decks that will bend and warp very easy leaving your lawn looking like the dog's breakfast!
We can deliver Australia Wide to any TNT or Direct Freight Depot only.
Shipping price: Please contact the office for a quote.
You can also pick up from the Wollongong area if preferred, if picking up we advise a pre-delivery service for $150 if getting delivered it is advised to get a qualified mechanic to set your mower up and make any adjustments that may be needed.
All parts are carried in stock, we have consumables listed on our website, for all other parts please contact us.
|Package Dimensions||2050x1430x950mm - 525kg|
When the BBT Zero Turn Mower is in stock and inspection and test ride is welcome, please call our friendly staff on 02 4257 4787 for more information.
- 724cc 22Hp Intek Briggs and Stratton V Twin Engine with 2 year Nationwide Warranty
- Genuine Hydro Gear Hydrostatic Drives ZT3100 ( Made in America ) and found on some of the most expensive mowers on the market today
- Fabricated Deck, that's right fabricated out of 4mm steel, be wary of some of the big brands coming out with cheap pressed decks, pressed decks bend very easy and rust out in as little as 2 years
- The Frame is also fully fabricated
- Genuine Warner Clutch
- Mulch Kit and Mulch Blades
- All bearings are NSK
- Electric Start, with free battery
- 2 year engine warranty (domestic)
- 2 year Hydro Static Warranty
- 1 year mower parts Warranty
- 3 Blade cutting system
- Dual Tanks (34 Litres) 5.5Hrs running time
- Forward and Reverse
- Variable speed 0-11km/h
- Stubbie Holder (now that's important)
Engine B&S twin V 22hp Engine Oil SAE30, 1900ml Spark Plug Champion QC12YC Cut Width 52" (132cm) Start type Electric start Cutting Height 38-127mm Blade Style 3x straight blades