BBT's 21Ft/lbs Chipper and Mulcher with Electric Start Briggs and Stratton 2100 I/C series Engine
Ideal for turning your garden waste into valuable mulch or woodchip, The BBT Mulcher is a must have for the professional tradesman or home gardener. Powered by a 21Ft/lbs Briggs and Stratton I/C 4-Stroke Engine complete with Nationwide 2 year warranty, The BBT Mulcher is capable of reaching chipping speeds of 2900RPM, making it the most powerful portable chipper on the market today.
Fitted with the patented X16 Floating Hammer System, The BBT Mulcher provides 30% greater efficiency than standard models. In addition, it comes with a huge 128mm x 80mm direct feed chute, as well as an oversize hopper to fit those bushy branches. It also features an adjustable discharge throat, allowing for the accurate placement of your woodchip.
Jam packed with impressive features, the BBT Mulcher has been fitted with highest quality High Speed Steel Chipping Blades, Forged Hammers mixed with Shark Tooth blades, a Low Oil Alert System, 12" Pneumatic tyres, and a Trailer Hitch giving you the benefits of easy portability over rough ground.
- Collection Bag
- Funnel & Tool Kit
- Safety Kit: Ear Muffs, Goggles, Gloves
- Powered by a 21Ft/lbs Briggs and Stratton I/C 4-Stroke Engine for reliable performance.
- Capable of reaching chipping speeds of 2900RPM, making it the most powerful portable chipper on the market.
- Patented X16 Floating Hammer System provides 30% greater efficiency than standard models.
- 128mm x 80mm direct feed chute and oversize hopper for handling bushy branches.
- Adjustable discharge throat for precise woodchip placement.
- High Speed Steel (HSS) Chipping Blades for superior cutting performance.
- Forged Hammers mixed with Shark Tooth blades for enhanced chipping capabilities.
- Low Oil Alert System for engine protection and longevity.
- 12" Pneumatic tyres for easy portability over rough ground.
- Trailer Hitch for convenient transportation.
- Suitable for chipping palm fronds as well.