POWERED BY a GENUINE Briggs and Stratton 6.5hp 4 Stroke Engine.
If you're looking for an industrial workhorse to save your back during the winter months, then the Timberwolf 25/40T-ton Log Splitter is for you. It’s powered by a Genuine Briggs and Stratton commercial 6.5hp petrol engine and comes with a 2-year Parts and Labour Warranty and at a price that is pretty hard to beat.
The 25/40T Timberwolf Hydraulic Log Splitter can turn Yellow Box and Iron Bark into tooth picks with a pull of a lever. Tested in excess of a staggering 40 tons, it will not distort or even flex under extreme working conditions. Perfect for large crews working on-site, or for the handyman at home, this unit maintains working pressure under the most demanding load driven by a proven, high-performing Briggs engine.
This log splitter features a unique elevated working bed, so you don't have to strain your back when managing your new piece of equipment.
- Splitting Force - 25Ton Tested to 40T
- Hydraulic Pressure - 3650psi
- Cylinder Diameter - 100mm/4"
- Log Length Capacity - 600mm / 24"
- Log Diameter Capacity - Depends on wood type - But Big
- Engine Type - EPA approved Briggs and Stratton 4 stroke 6.5hp
- Pump Type - Two Stage 41LPM Gear Pump
- Cycle Time - 12 Sec
- Auto Return - Yes
- Wedge Height - 175mm
- Machine Weight - 270kg G.W 215kg N.W
- Shipping Available - Yes in steel crate