BlackMax 52cc Pole Saw
- GOLD SERIES
Our brand new Black Max Pole Saw is the most powerful on the market and ideal for all commercial applications. Our pole saw includes 2 BONUS extension poles.
The Black Max also includes our E-Start for easy engine start-ups. While being the most powerful, our 52cc engine is also the most reliable with double ringed piston and dual weighted crank for a long life. We use only the best quality gear and our pole saw is no exception with genuine Oregon chain to make slicing through tree limbs a breeze.
This Brushcutter is ideal for commercial applications or heavy duty home landscaping needs.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE
- Powerful 52cc Capacity Engine
- E-Start making this unit simple to get going for anyone
- Easy-Clean removable filter
- Comfort Trigger Grip
- Double ringed piston for engine efficiency
- Dual weighted crank for long term reliability
- Genuine Oregon chain.
- BONUS 2 Extension poles
- Manual and assembly tools included
- Engine Capacity: 52cc Air-cooled Engine
- Maximum Output: 1.75kw
- Maximum Engine Speed: 9000RPM
- Engine Speed (Idle): 3000RPM
- Starting Method: Recoil
- Ignition System: Flywheel Magneto CDI System
- Air Filter: Semi-wet quick removal
- Cooling System: Forced Air
- Fuel Capacity: 1.2L
- Fuel Type: 2-Stroke 25:1 Mixture
7 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Good product, quality pole saw at a realistic price, does the job well.
Starts well runs well easy to change cutting angle with swivel handle. Easy to use extinction poles. I'm happy with my saw
Outstanding value for money when you compare to the cost of hiring. Plenty of grunt and big reach with all extension poles. Only let down is that the cutter bar rotates slightly on the shaft and ends up at about 90 degrees to the engine. Just something to get used to I guess.
Easy to start,
a simple professional shopping experience satisfaction to my fullest, highly recommended
I haven't yet used much ,
I have used several makes of pole saws but this machine is the best by far and makes easy work out of hard work.