BBT 27-Ton Briggs and Stratton Log Splitter
If you're looking for an industrial workhorse to save your back during the winter months, then the BBT 27-ton Log Splitter is for you. It’s powered by a Genuine Briggs and Stratton 208cc petrol 6.5hp B&S Vanguard engine and comes with a 2-year Australia-wide Parts and labour warranty.
This BBT Hydraulic Log Splitter can turn Yellow Box and Iron Bark into tooth picks with a pull of a lever. Tested in excess of a staggering 32 tons, it will not distort or even flex under extreme working conditions. Perfect for large crews working on-site, or for the handyman at home, this unit maintains working pressure under the most demanding load driven by a proven, high-performing engine.
This log splitter features a unique elevated working bed, so you don't have to strain your back when managing your new piece of equipment.
We are so confident that the BBT 27-Ton Log Splitter will deliver all your winter log splitting needs (at a fraction of the effort), we include a nationwide 3 year parts and labour engine warranty and a 12-month-parts warranty on the body. This unit will still power-on in years to come. Make the informed choice and purchase a BBT 27-Ton Log Splitter TODAY!
- Horizontal and vertical operation
- Forged splitting wedge
- I-beam construction
- 208cc B&S 6.5hp Vanguard engine 3 Year Warranty at any Briggs Dealer
- Maximum force: 27 Ton
- Maximum flow: 16GPM
- 4.5" hydraulic ram
- Maximum pressure: 3500 psi
- Hydraulic fluid capacity: 25L
- Maximum towing speed: 40Km/h (Off Road use Only)
- Maximum log length: 610mm or 24inches
- Maximum log diameter: 700mm or 28 inches
- Fuel tank capacity: 6.5L
- Coupler size: 2" Ball/2" Tongue
- Weight: 250kg
- Dual handle operation
- Hydraulic hose burst protection sleeves
- Low oil cut-out
- Hydraulic Oil is not supplied with this unit
- Some Assembly is required.