null Skip to main content

Bull BBQ Stainless Steel Large 8 Burner with Sink

SKU: BULL-611U
(19 reviews) Write a Review
MSRP: $5,499.00
Was: $5,499.00
Now: $2,999.00
(You save $2,500.00 )
Expected release date is 15th Sep 2022
Calculated at Checkout
Weight: 346.00 KGS

BULL BBQ® Stainless Steel Outdoor Large 8 Burner Kitchen

Comes with LPG and Natural Gas Jets

block2.jpg

If you want to make a statement this summer, then the BULL BBQ® outdoor kitchen is the ultimate centre piece. Larger than life, smooth flowing lines with everything you need to show off your cooking skills whilst entertaining friends or family.

The genuine BULL BBQ® unit is equipped with a whopping 8 burners, including side burner for wok or reheating & back burner fully equipped with 240V rotisserie, stainless steel serving trays, accurate temperature gauge, electronic igniter, tidy handy bin, plus a fully featured kitchen that will have everyone in awe. This genuine BULL BBQ® has been fully approved by Australian Standards and carries the AGA certification, your genuine BULL BBQ® Outdoor Kitchen comes 95% assembled, and is constructed solely of Commercial Grade Stainless Steel. Sleek design and striking appearance does not end on the outside either, as all internal components, flame retarders, burners, the full length slide out drip tray are all made of 100% stainless steel meaning your genuine BULL BBQ® is built to last a life time.

 

Description 8 Burners in total > 6 main burners + 1 side burner + 1 back burner, full #430 ss
Hood Hood/hood inner #430SS
Handle #201ss , dia.30mm
Temperature Gauge included
Fire box Fire box #430SS
Control panel #430SS
Main Burner #304ss tube burner, 6pcs
Flame tamer #430SS
Knob ABS
Fat tray #430SS
Ignition system Piezo, battery
Side shelf & Side Burner side table #430SS, foldable
Foldable side table handle #201ss
Side burner Cast iron & Brass
Side burner lid #430SS
Trolley Door/drawer/inner #430SS
Trolley #430SS
Wheels 4 metal castors
SINK and side cabinet Faucet stainless steel, cold water
sink Stainless steel
side table #430SS
side cabinet with door #430ss
Rubbish bin ABS, 1pc
Infrared rear burner included
Regulator and gas hose Included, LPG
Warming rack #202 S/S
Cooking grid #202 S/S, dia. 8.0mm, 2pcs
Cooking plate Cast iron , enameled, 1pc
Side Burner grid #202 S/S
Cooking area 960X455mm
Heat input each burner @3.5KW
Dimension 2148x600x1240mm
Packing honeycomb carton with pallet,156x69x130cm

bull-611u-drawing2.jpg

Click image to download (PDF)

This BBQ comes certified for both LPG and Natural Gas, the unit comes set up for LPG, the jets need to be turned around to convert to Natural Gas and you will need to purchase a Natural Gas Regulator. You should also ensure you get a gas plumber to do the work.

 

ownersmanual2.jpg warranty.jpg

bbq-complete.jpg

Customers Reviews (19 Reviews)

  • 5
    Bull BBQ 8 Burner

    I finally received my BBQ last week and assembled on the weekend.....wow what a beauty she is!!! Solid, strong and stable unlike other big brands that cost a fair bit more....assembly was simple enough but be prepared for removing a fair bit of SS plastic cover protection and make sure you leave it in the sun to make it a bit easier to peel off....you wont be disappointed in the product...cooks really well too which is pretty handy!!!!! Delivery driver did not follow delivery instructions but...be specific and use CAPITALS to get their attention to the instructions if at all.

  • 5
    Fantastic BBQ

    By far the best BBQ I have ever had. I cook outside everyday. Top quality Rolls Royce of BBQs. I would recommend it to any serious BBQ fanatic.

  • 5
    more than we thought. It is great

    thank you for keeping us informed regarding arrival time

  • 5
    What a beauty

    When they say stainless...they mean STAINLESS. Everything is rustfree. Great unit. Attention to detail in everything - even the drawers have roller bearings. Could not be happier.

  • 5
    Fantastic

    By far the best bbq I have had well worth the money and great customer service

  • 5
    8 number bbq

    Wow, what fast delivery

  • 5
    Best BBQ Ever

    This is without a doubt one of the best purchases I have ever made. Quality product, comes 95% assembled, the other 5% is a breeze to finish. Love it, love it, love it!!! Thanks BBT!!!!!

  • 5
    Great Value!

    This is our second purchase from Bigger Boyz Toyz and both products have been of high quality, I recommend them to everyone!

  • 5
    Your products are very good quality and have low price then others

    Wish to buy more on this easter

Back to Top