APACHE 52" Zero Turn Mower
Important aspects when deciding on a Zero Turn Mower.
- Check to see if the deck is a fabricated deck or pressed deck, pressed decks are a cheaper option but are prone to rust out, bend and deteriorate quickly, when looking make sure you get the stronger more durable fabricated deck, these are manufactured normally by hand using plate steel which is thicker and stronger.
- Check your drives. The drives are the most expensive part of any zero turn mower, they are generally double the cost of the engine (And that's for just for one) so if they are a cheap drive they will cost you a lot in the long term. The Apache mowers use the ZT-3100 commercial drives from Hydro Gear, which are regarded as the best in the world.
- Check your engine brand, make sure you use an engine that is a worldwide company and also carries a worldwide warranty, this is why we use Briggs and Stratton, they are the biggest engine maker in the world with more dealers than any other engine dealer.
The NEW Apache 2019 model Zero Turn Ride on Lawn Mower has arrived, with some awesome new features for 2019, including a new Mulch Capabilities, New Wider Lawn Tyres.
Gone are those days of the old slow lawn tractors that the humble budget could only afford, days would go past where you could only dream of that illustrious Zero Turn Mower. With the strong Australian Dollar and some pretty heavy negotiating, BBT has managed to snag one of the best deals this year and are willing to pass those savings straight on to you!!
The advantages of a Zero Turn are endless, no more back and forth trying to negotiate around trees, the BBT 52 ZT will turn on a dime.
The BBT 52ZT Mower has been fitted with genuine Hydro Gear ZT3100 twin drives, these drives are the commercial range in Hydro Gears range, the mower has been fitted with ROPS (Roll Over Protection System), all bearings are NSK Bearings (regarded as the best in the world)
The BBT 52 ZT has also been fitted with a 4mm fabricated deck, most others you see are pressed decks that will bend and warp very easy leaving your lawn looking like the dog's breakfast!
- 724cc 22Hp Intek Briggs and Stratton V Twin Engine with 2 year Nationwide Warranty
- Genuine Hydro Gear Hydrostatic Drives ZT3100 ( Made in America ) and found on some of the most expensive mowers on the market today
- Fabricated Deck, that's right fabricated out of 4mm steel, be wary of some of the big brands coming out with cheap pressed decks, pressed decks bend very easy and rust out in as little as 2 years
- The Frame is also fully fabricated
- Genuine Warner Clutch
- Mulch Kit and Mulch Blades
- All bearings are NSK
- Electric Start, with free battery
- 2 year engine warranty (domestic)
- 2 year Hydro Static Warranty
- 1 year mower parts Warranty
- 3 Blade cutting system
- Dual Tanks (34 Litres) 5.5Hrs running time
- Forward and Reverse
- Variable speed 0-11km/h
- Stubbie Holder (now that's important)
We can deliver Australia Wide to any TNT or Direct Freight Depot only.
Some shipping price guides: SYD $280, Brisbane $460, Melbourne $460, QLD Metro $750, NSW Country $580. Please contact the office for a quote.
You can also pick up from the Wollongong area if preferred, if picking up we advise a pre-delivery service for $150 if getting delivered it is advised to get a qualified mechanic to set your mower up and make any adjustments that may be needed.
All parts are carried in stock, we have consumables listed on our website, for all other parts please contact us.
When the BBT Zero Turn Mower is in stock and inspection and test ride is welcome, please call our friendly staff on 02 4257 4787 for more information.
22 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Have owned this machine for over 14 months and am very happy with the performance. A few very very minor issues on arrival however would recommend. Wished I cpould give a 4.5 star as that is the real worth in my opinion.
I've had mine for 5 years using it on hilly 5 acre home site. Can't afford to let the grass get too long though. Mower has been good apart from electrical safety switches which fail from dust getting in. Best option bypass most electrical switches and you'll have trouble free mowing. Good tough machine.
I have 34 acres of undulating farmland. This ride-on has the power and precision to let me get all over the place quickly and effortlessly. I love its responsiveness and ease of use. Its tough and can handle demanding conditions. The finished job is first rate. Plus it's great fun to use. Thoroughly recommend it.
Had been looking for a ride on mower for some time and came across BBT on the web. 52" is great and zero turn much more time efficient and the team at BBT were super helpful and friendly. Only 10 hours in but so far its been great
I have found the extra wide (52") cut a great time saver when mowing my acreage around my Rural Dwelling. Furthermore the Zero Turn control makes it easy to operate and a huge plus when turning corners or mowing in smaller / tight areas. Great Value for money for a higher powered Ride On Mower
I spent 2 months looking at all the brands before taking the plunge on this ,so glad I did. Well built with all the good parts. I picked this up after getting BBT to set it up.........the service was exceptional.
A great mower delivers on all fronts, why spend double the price for the same thing with a badge.
It was love at first sight and it has not let me down. It was my 66th birthday present from my husband. Though he was the purchaser it is my baby
Previously, my ride-ons had been tractor style mid-mounted, but with as few as 100 hours, yet another pressed sheet metal deck was off to the tip. Zero turns looked far too pricey. Having moved to a new home on 3 park-like acres dotted with trees and a few gardens, it was time for a change. I used and compared a wide range of imported and local zero turn mowers before purchasing this APACHE ZT52. So, what do I like? Perhaps the big powerful B&S engine for which service and spares are available just about anywhere. Better still are the beefy US 3100 series hydro drives – most competitors top out at the 2900 series. The chassis looks strong, well made and comes with top of class bearings and copious grease nipples. Front castors are generous enough to minimise any scuffing in sharp turns. Rear tyres are fatter than normal to eliminate slip or turf damage. Twin fuel tanks total 34L – and I find fuel consumption is better than quoted. All controls are well laid out. Big “must have” for me is the beautifully designed and fabricated cutting deck – triple blades for a 52” cut – but with an uncluttered flat top to the deck that eliminates grass and water traps. Yet, in spite of all that, best feature is Adam and the team at Bigger Boyz Toyz – a wizard who answered all my questions and shared his knowledge. Best move I made was to travel down with my 8x5 trailer (saving $600 freight) – Adam spent valuable time providing hands-on help. Then, what do I dislike? Not so much a dislike, I find the handbrake location awkward when “on”. My only other gripe (tongue in cheek) concerns the stubby holder built into top of left fuel tank. I enjoy using this mower so much, I have no need of refreshment – just when the fun turns to love, I'm finished. Overall Summary? This APACHE ZT52 is no lightweight – nor a slouch! Topping out at over half a ton even before I get on, it is fast on the job. My 3 acres of lawns? 75-90 minutes tops. Add another 10-15 minutes for wash down, check and lube. Big and tough and half the price of the competition – this unit delivers great value.