BBT 40/65T Honda Powered Petrol Log Splitter
If you're looking for an industrial workhorse to save your back during the winter months, then the BBT 40/65-Ton Log Splitter is for you.
With its GENUINE HONDA Petrol engine, this hydraulic Log Splitter can turn Yellow Box and Iron Bark into toothpicks with a pull of a lever. Tested in excess of a staggering 65 tons, it will not distort or even flex under extreme working conditions. Perfect for large crews working on-site or for the handyman at home, this log splitter maintains working pressure under the most demanding load.
The BBT 40/65-Ton HONDA POWERED Log Splitter features a unique elevated working bed, so you don't have to strain your back when managing your new piece of equipment. We’re so confident that the BBT 40/65-Ton Log Splitter will deliver all your winter log splitting needs (at a fraction of the effort), we include a nationwide 12-month parts warranty plus Honda. You can be assured that this log splitter will still power-on in years to come. Make the informed choice and purchase a BBT 40/65 TON Log Splitter TODAY!
- Genuine HONDA 13HP engine (with Australian Local Warranty)
- Horizontal and vertical operation
- Jockey wheel for easy positioning
- Forged splitting wedge
- I-beam construction
- Maximum force: 40/65 Ton
- Nominal 40 Ton
- Maximum flow: 16GPM
- 5.5" hydraulic ram
- Maximum pressure: 3500 psi
- Hydraulic fluid capacity: 25L
- Maximum towing speed: 40Km/h (off-road use only)
- Maximum log length: 610mm or 24 inches
- Maximum log diameter: 700mm or 28 inches
- Fuel tank capacity: 6.5L
- Coupler size: 2" Ball/2" Tongue(Australian Standard)
- Weight: 325kg
We also have an electric start Honda option, this option would be an extra $400 including battery, there would be an extra 1 week lead time.
Safety features include:
- Single handle operation
- Hydraulic hose burst protection sleeves
- Low oil cut-out
Pick up is available from Wollongong NSW, but we can provide delivery around Australia. Please use shipping calculator for prices.
- Hydraulic Oil is not supplied with this item
- Some assembly is required